- 1 ½ cup of shredded Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheeses
- 2 thinly sliced green onions
- 1 tsp of Pantry Club® Gourmet Jalapeño Dip Seasoning
- 8 flour tortillas
- ¾ lb of shrimp or chicken, cooked
- 1 ripe mango, chopped
- Mix the shredded cheeses, sliced green onions, Pantry Club® Gourmet Jalapeño Dip Seasoning and set aside.
- Brush one side of four of the flour tortillas with vegetable oil and place on baking sheet with oiled side down.
- Top the tortillas with half of the cheese mixture; then add chicken or shrimp, and mango and top with the other half of the cheese mixture.
- Place the other four tortillas on top.
- Grill over medium heat until tortillas are browned, about four minutes per side.