- 10-15 small tomatoes
- 4 Tbsp Gourmet Garden Ranch Dip Mix
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup chopped scallions (green onions)
- 2 stalks of celery, cut into small pieces
- 3 Tbsp finely grated cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp parsley
- 3-4 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled (garnish)
- Cut the top off of each tomato top. Gently scoop out and discard.
- Lay out some paper towel and lay the tomatoes upside down on paper to let them drain.
- Mix all the ingredients above in a bowl.
- Spoon mixture into the tomatoes. Garnish with bacon bits.
- Refrigerate for several hours before serving