Inspired by: http://www.seriouseats.com
3 cloves garlic, peeled
4 medium tomatoes, diced
1/2 pkg Pantry Club® Gourmet Chipotle Chile Seasoning Mix
3 Tbsp olive oil
1 lb ribeye or sirloin steak
1 medium onion, chopped
½ head of lettuce, shaved
12 soft tortillas
2 sliced avocados
Garnish with feta cheese
- Mix 1/2 pkg of the Chipotle Chile seasoning mix with 2 Tbsp of olive oil, then coat steak and let it marinate for a few moments.
- Dice the tomatoes, shred the half a head of lettuce and mix together in a bowl. Chop the onion and set aside.
- In a frying pan set at medium-low heat, sauté the onion and cloves of garlic in one Tbsp of olive oil until golden. Then increase the heat slightly and cook the steak to desired doneness.
- Wrap the tortillas in a kitchen towel with a splash of water and microwave at 50 percent power for 4 minutes to steam them warm.
- Move the cooked steak to a cutting board and thinly slice steak.
- Then on each tortilla, layer with steak, top with tomatoes and shredded lettuce, then two slices of avocado. Sprinkle with feta cheese.