- 5 Tb melted butter
- 5 Tb flour
- 3 cups warm milk
- 1 cup Romano or Parmesan cheese
- 2 (two) 12 oz pkgs of cheese or chicken tortellini
- 1 pkg of Pantry Club® Gourmet Spinach Dip Seasoning
- ½ cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Grease a 2 qt casserole dish.
- Cook and drain tortellini.
- In a saucepan, over medium-low heat, combine butter and flour to create a thick paste.
- Slowly add warm milk and stir until mixture is thick and gently bubbling. Reduce heat.
- Add ¾ of the cheese and Gourmet Spinach Dip Mix and stir until smooth. Stir in cooked and drained tortellini.
- Pour into the casserole dish and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Bake at 350º F for 30 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes, then enjoy!