- 1 ready-to-use refrigerated pie crust
- 2 cups of shredded sharp or medium cheddar cheese
- 2 tb flour
- 1 cup milk
- 5 eggs, beaten
- ½ tsp salt
- 8-10 oz of fresh baby spinach, chopped and lightly cooked or one pkg of defrosted chopped spinach
- 3-4 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ½ package of Pantry Club® Gourmet Spinach Dip Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- Cut the spinach into small pieces.
- Mix all the ingredients above except pie crust in a bowl.
- Lay pie crust into a pie pan and slowly pour the mixture into the pie crust, being careful not to fill too full – leave a bit of space as the quiche will rise as it bakes.
- Place in the oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour. (You want the crust cooked and the top of the quiche will turn a nice medium-dark brown).
- Let cool a few minutes before serving.