- 1 Tbsp butter
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 small can of sliced and drained mushrooms, chopped until fine
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package of Gourmet Spinach Dip Mix
- In a 12-inch skillet, cook at low heat the green peppers, ham, onion, and mushrooms in the butter until tender, then remove them from the skillet.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with the milk and slowly add in the package of Gourmet Spinach Dip Mix.
- Pour mixture into the skillet and cook over low-medium heat.
- Once the eggs start to set, spoon the vegetable mixture over half the omelet, and top the other half with some of the cheese.
- Fold omelet in half after filling it and sprinkle top with the remaining cheese.
- Reduce heat to low and cover for 1-2 minutes until the cheese melts, then serve.