- 16 raw jumbo shrimp, deveined in shell
- Extra virgin olive oil, about 1/2 cup for brushing
- Coarse salt and black pepper
- 2 lemons, halved
- Pantry Club® Gourmet Cucumber Dill Dip Seasoning
- Preheat a griddle or grill pan on high heat.
- Butterfly the shrimps by slicing them almost through lengthwise, but leave the shell on the shrimp. (This will keep the shrimp tender while grilling over high heat.)
- Brush the shrimps with oil and then sprinkle with Pantry Club® Gourmet Cucumber Dill Dip Seasoning on both sides.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Grill shrimps for 2 minutes on each side, until the shells are hot pink and the shrimp is opaque.
- Very gently squeeze and place the two lemon halves on the grill at the last minute. The heat will release the juice from the lemons.
- Just before serving, squeeze the grilled lemon wedges over the shrimp, then enjoy!