1 Tbsp olive oil
1 Tsp olive oil
1 Cup broccoli florets
1 Cup mushrooms, sliced
1 yellow bell pepper, cored, seeded and thinly sliced
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch pieces
salt and pepper to taste
2 cloves of garlic, minced
¾ Cup chicken broth
2 Tbsp Sesame Garlic Seasoning Mix
1 Tbsp soy sauce
2 Tsp sesame oil
½ Tsp corn starch
Optional: Garnish with green onion slices or sesame seeds
- Place 1 tsp of oil in a deep pan and heat over medium high heat.
- Add the broccoli, mushrooms and bell pepper to the pan. Cook for 5-6 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Remove the vegetables from the pan; transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Add and then heat the tbsp of oil over high heat.
- Add the sliced chicken to the pan in a single layer and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes per side, or until chicken is browned and cooked through.
- Lower heat to medium and add the minced garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add the vegetables back into the pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the chicken broth, Sesame Garlic seasoning, soy sauce, sesame oil and corn starch.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and vegetable mixture and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer for 1-2 minutes or until sauce has just thickened.
- Serve immediately, with steamed rice if desired.