- Fresh salmon fillets
- 1 cup of sour cream (or Greek yogurt)
- 1/2 package The Pantry Club® Cucumber Dill Seasoning mix
- Mix 1/2 package of Pantry Club® Gourmet Cucumber Dill Seasoning into the one cup of sour cream.
- Let the dressing stand in the fridge for at least 1-2 hours (overnight is even better).
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Rub the salmon fillets with the remaining Pantry Club® Gourmet Cucumber Dill Seasoning.
- Smear a light coating of the dressing on top of each fillet, then wrap in tin foil. Place in the oven for 20-25 mins.
- Serve with a mixed green side salad with cucumbers & tomatoes, salad dressing on the side.