- 1 package of Gourmet Garden Ranch Dip Mix
- 1/3 cup of light olive oil
- 3-4 sections of salmon
- Take one pack of Gourmet Garden Ranch Dip Mix and mix it into the olive oil.
- Line a baking dish with tin foil (enough to wrap around salmon).
- Put the salmon into tin foil and baste the pieces on both sides with the oil mixture.
- Close the tin foil and put into the fridge for 15-20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Prepare a vegetable or side dish while the salmon is marinating.
- Bake at 350º F for 10-15 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes then enjoy