Recipe Inspired by: www.familyfreshmeals.com
1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes
2 cups carrots, chopped
2 cups potatoes, chopped
1 ½ cups celery, chopped
1 white onion, diced
3-4 cloves garlic, minced
5 cups vegetable stock
1 cups water
3 cups V8 (or tomato juice)
1 can (15 oz) red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
1 can (15 oz) cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
1½ cups zucchini, diced
1 cup pasta
1 can (15 oz) green beans, drained
1 pkg of Pantry Club® Gourmet Garden Ranch Seasoning Mix
Place your diced tomatoes, carrots, potatoes, celery, onion, and garlic into your crock-pot.
- Mix the Garden Ranch into the 1 cup of water
- Add into the crock-pot the vegetable stock, water with the mixed dip seasoning, and V8 juice.
- Cover and cook on low heat 6-8 hours or high 3-4 hours.
- After the cooking time is up, add in the red kidney beans, cannellini beans, zucchini, green beans and pasta.
- Cook on high heat for an additional 10-15 minutes until the pasta is tender.