- 3 avocados – peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon (or to taste) of Pantry Club® Gourmet Jalapeño Dip Seasoning
- In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados, lime juice, and salt.
- Mix in onion, cilantro, tomatoes, and garlic.
- Stir in Jalapeño Gourmet Dip Mix.
- Keep in the fridge at least an hour to let the spices nicely blend.
- Serve with your favorite chips or veggies