- 6 oz of water packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 tomato cut into small pieces
- 1 red pepper cut into small pieces
- ¼ cup of scallions (green onions)
- 2 celery stocks cut into small pieces
- 4 oz of small shell pasta
- 6 Tbsp of Gourmet Garden Ranch Dip Mix
- ¼ cup of canola or olive oil
- 1 head of romaine lettuce (or lettuce of your choice)
- 10 black olives chopped into small pieces
- Cook shell pasta and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, mix the 6 Tbsp of Gourmet Garden Ranch Dip Mix and ¼ cup of oil.
- Into the same bowl add all the other ingredients (including the shell pasta), except for the lettuce and the black olives.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- As a final step, cut the head of lettuce into medium size pieces and layer the bottom of each plate with lettuce.
- Scoop the tuna mixture on top of the lettuce bed.
- Garnish each salad with the chopped black olive pieces.