- 1 pkg Baby spinach, washed & dried
- Shell noodles, cooked & cooled
- Green peas
- Sundried tomatoes cut into small, pea-size cubes
Dressing Ingredients (Makes one cup):
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup of buttermilk, well shaken
- 1/2 pkg of Pantry Club® Gourmet Garden Ranch Seasoning
- Cook shell noodles and set aside to cool.
- Mix dressing ingredients together and shake very well.
- Then chill and let marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Once chilled, taste the dressing and if needed add more seasoning. Repeat chilling/marinating process.
- Once dressing is ready, mix salad ingredients together and serve.
- Optional: Garnish with parmesan cheese.