- 8 oz linguine, cooked and drained
- 2 cups of two of your favorite vegetables (such as broccoli, carrots, red peppers, asparagus, cauliflower)
- 2 cups of cooked chicken, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1/8 cup low fat milk
- ½ cup of shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 package of Gourmet Garden Ranch Dip Mix
- Cook the 2 cups of vegetables, linguine and cook the cubed chicken.
- In a bowl, mix together the sour cream, milk, and 1 pack of Gourmet Garden Ranch Dip Mix.
- In a skillet, combine all the ingredients, toss well and heat through at low heat.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese before serving.