- 1-3 lbs of chicken (breasts or pieces)
- 1/3 cup olive or canola oil
- 10 small potatoes, cut in quarter pieces
- ½ cup of grated cheddar or mozzarella cheese
- ½ package of Gourmet Garden Ranch Dip Mix
- In a saucepan, boil water and put potatoes in, cook until soft.
- Mix 1/3 cup of oil and ½ a pack of Gourmet Garden Ranch Dip Mix.
- Roll chicken in the oil mixture and grill, fry or bake chicken until done.
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Drain potatoes and pour the remaining oil mixture in with the potatoes.
- Put the cooked and marinated chicken and the marinated potatoes in a baking dish. Cover with ½ cup of grated cheese.
- Bake at 350º F for 15 minutes.