- 1 pound white fish fillets
- 2/3 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp TPC Cucumber Dill seasoning
- 1 ½ Tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbs butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- First combine the breadcrumbs and TPC Cucumber Dill mix in a shallow pan.
- Pour milk in a separate shallow pan.
- Dip fish fillets into milk first, then into breadcrumb mixture, coating well.
- In a skillet, heat the oil and butter until melted.
- Fry fillets until golden brown, about 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve with your favorite tartar sauce or lemon wedges.