3 pounds potatoes, peeled & cubed
2 Tbsp salt
1 Cup mayonnaise
1 Cup plain sour cream
2 Tbsp vinegar
1 Tbsp yellow mustard
1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
1/2 pkg The Pantry Club Cucumber Dill Gourmet Seasoning Mix
Parsley as garnish
- Place cubed potatoes and whole eggs in a large pot and cover with cold water. Stir in 2 tablespoons salt. Bring water to a boil and then turn down to a simmer.
- After 12 minutes, remove eggs. Continue simmering potatoes for 3 to 5 more minutes or until tender. Drain potatoes and allow them to cool.
- While potatoes and eggs are cooling, mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, mustards, dill, and Cucumber Dill Seasoning until smooth.
- Dice eggs and add to mayonnaise mixture, then pour over potatoes and stir gently until they are evenly coated.
- Allow to chill for several hours before serving.
- Garnish with parsley, if desired.