- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 head of lettuce
- 1/2 tomato1/2 cucumber
- 1/2 onion
- Crumbled feta cheese
- 10 black olives
- 1/8 cup chick peas
- 1 package The Pantry Club Cucumber Dill dip mix
- In a bowl, mix 2 cups of sour cream with one package of Pantry Club® Cucumber Dill seasoning.
- Cover and let stand in the fridge for 1-2 hrs.
- On a frying pan or the grill, cook a thin slice of chicken breast – seasoned to taste.
- Let cool, and then slice the chicken breast into thin slices.
- Prepare a bed of crisp, green romaine lettuce on a plate.
- Top with chicken slices, tomatoes, cucumber slices, onion slices. chick peas, feta cheese and black olives.
- Serve with Cucumber Dill sour cream dressing.
- Instead of serving the salad with chicken, serve it with Gyro meat.
- One can also add feta cheese.
This recipe was provided by Eva O. from California.