3 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
3 Tbsp cornstarch
¼ Cup sliced green onions (or more to taste)
Sesame seeds (as garnish)
2-3 Cups of cooked brown rice
½ Tsp fresh ginger or ginger powder
4 cloves garlic, minced
? Cup apple juice
1 pkg The Pantry Club® Sesame Garlic Gourmet Dip Mix mixed with 2 Tbsp water
¼ cup honey
¼ cup ketchup
3 tablespoons cider vinegar
¼ cup water
¼ cup Bourbon
¼ cup soy sauce (not light)
- Mix all sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place chicken in a slow cooker and pour sauce over top. Cover and cook on low 6-7 hours or on high 3 hours.
- Remove chicken and chop into bite sized pieces and cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, combine 3 tablespoons of water with cornstarch to create a paste. Turn the slow cooker up to high. Whisk cornstarch into the sauce. Cover and allow to thicken, stirring occasionally (about 10 minutes).
- Stir chicken back into the sauce and add in green onions
- Serve over rice and garnish with sesame seeds.