- 2-3 pounds of chicken breasts
- 1 cup cream
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 Tsp. black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp. TPC Chipotle Chile seasoning
- Heat oven to 300 degrees.
- Brown chicken in hot oil and add remaining ingredients.
- Cover and bake about 2 hours or until tender.
- Note: You can make gravy by blending 2 Tbsp. flour and 1/2 cup water into the pan drippings. Cook 2-3 minutes and if too thick, thin with milk.
- Serve chicken with your favorite rice and veggies.