Recipe Inspired by: www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com
12 lasagna noodles, cooked
1 lb lean ground beef
1 pkg The Pantry Club® Chipotle Chile Gourmet Dip Mix
1 15 oz carton Ricotta cheese
4 Cups shredded Cheddar cheese
24 oz Spaghetti sauce
Optional toppings: sour cream, green onions, diced tomatoes
- Cook your lasagna noodles and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet, brown beef until no longer pink. Drain meat and add the Chipotle Chile seasoning. Stir until combined and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the egg and Ricotta cheese.
- In a 9×13 baking dish, start by layering four lasagna noodles on the bottom of the pan. Then add a layer using 1/3 of the Ricotta mix, ½ beef, 1/3 Spaghetti sauce and 1/3 of the cheese. Repeat two more times.
- Bake covered for 30-40 minutes or until the casserole has heated through and is bubbly. Let casserole stand 10 minutes before cutting. Top with sour cream, sliced green onions, and diced tomatoes if desired.