Recipe submitted by customer Monika
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 packet Chipotle Chili Gourmet Seasoning
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 can corn
- 2 large chicken breasts (chopped or shredded)
- 5 tbsp butter (optional)
- 1/4 cup flour (optional)
- 1/2 cup cream or milk
- Optional: salt to taste and sour cream to garnish
- Put the first six ingredients in a crock pot.
- Make roux mixing the butter and flour.
- Add roux to the crock pot and put on high for 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Add cream and stir in. Serve and top with sour cream.
- Note: this soup is spicy, but very tasty – Enjoy!