- 1 store-bought rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 cup of sour cream
- ½ package of Gourmet Buffalo Bleu Dip Mix
- 1 ½ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- ½ onion chopped small
- 12 soft flour tortillas (smaller size)
- Lay out the six tortillas.
- Mix ½ pkg of Gourmet Buffalo Bleu Dip Mix into the sour cream.
- Combine the shredded chicken with the sour cream mix. Add 1 cup of cheese and chopped onion.
- Divide the mixture on each of the six tortillas and then top it with another tortilla.
- Lightly coat a large skillet with oil, and heat to medium temperature.
- Cook quesadillas one at a time for about 3-4 minutes, and use a spatula to turn.
- When cooking the 2nd side, garnish with some of the remaining cheese.