- 1 lb sirloin steak, cut into 1” cubes
- 1 medium red or green pepper, cut into 1” chunks
- 6 button mushrooms, or 6 oz of focaccia bread, cut into 1” chunks
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1” chunks
- 1 package of Gourmet Buffalo Bleu Dip Mix
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 slices of provolone cheese, cut into strips
- Kabob skewers
- Get barbeque coals heated
- In a small bowl blend olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar and Gourmet Buffalo Bleu Dip Mix.
- Thread kabob skewers alternating beef, red pepper, mushroom (or bread cube), onion cube.
- Brush kabob with the dip mix blend.
- Grill, covered over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until beef reaches desired doneness, turning occasionally.
- Top with cheese and grill for 2 minutes longer so cheese is melted.