- 3 or 4 large potatoes, washed
- 1 Tbsp Gourmet Buffalo Bleu Dip Mix
- 2 Tbsp oil
- Optional: Garnish with ¼ cup of shredded Cheddar or Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- Cut the potatoes into long strips, coat lightly with oil, then spread out on a cookie sheet.
- Lightly sprinkle the Gourmet Buffalo Bleu Dip Mix onto the French fries. Turn the fries and coat the other side.
- Bake in the oven for 35 minutes, turning the fries over after 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and garnish with shredded cheese.