- 1 pkg of chicken wings or drummettes
- 1/4 pkg Pantry Club® Gourmet Buffalo Bleu Dip Seasoning
- 1/4-1/2 cup of buttermilk
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/8 cup of flour
- Cooking oil or spray
- Put the buttermilk into a bowl (enough buttermilk to cover the wings) and add 1/4 pkg of Pantry Club® Gourmet Buffalo Bleu Dip Seasoning. Let this marinate for two hours in the fridge.
- Wash chicken and pat dry. Salt & pepper to taste.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Put the chicken into the buttermilk marinade and set aside.
- Put the flour in a low-edged bowl or plate. (Optional: If you like hot/spicy wings, add 1 tb of Pantry Club® Gourmet Jalapeño Dip Seasoning to the flour). Take the wings (let them drip) and roll them in the flour to coat them.
- Spray or coat a baking tray with a light coating of oil. Spread the coated wings onto a baking dish. Cook for 30 minutes and serve!