- 8 eggs
- 3 tbs of sour cream
- 3 tbs of grated cheese
- 10 slices of ham or salami, thin
- 1 tb of Gourmet Buffalo Bleu Seasoning
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven at 370F.
- Mix all of the above ingredients into a bowl (make sure to cut the salami and ham in small pieces).
- Put a high-edged crust into 9” pan. Make sure the crust comes up enough so that the quiche won’t spill out when you pour it in.
- Pour in the quiche mix. Make sure to spread out the ham or salami in the pan so that it’s fairly even.
- Place in oven for 45 minutes. You want to make sure that the crust is well cooked and the top part of the quiche is turning a nice medium-dark brown.
- Once it’s done, remove from the oven and let it cool. Once it’s cooled, store it in the fridge.