- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsp Gourmet Buffalo Bleu Dip Mix
- 1 large chicken breast, cut into small cubes
- 3 tsp sour cream
- 1 avocado
- cranberry pieces, cut up
- 1 pkg of 8-count tube crescent rolls
- Preheat oven according to directions on the crescent roll package.
- Mix together the softened cream cheese and 2 tsp Gourmet Buffalo Bleu Dip Mix in a small bowl.
- Season the cubed chicken with the remaining teaspoon of Gourmet Buffalo Bleu Dip Mix and cook in a non-stick sprayed skillet, then set aside.
- Carve the avocado, mash it and mix in the sour cream and cranberry bits until smooth, then set aside.
- Lay the crescent rolls out flat and cut each triangle in half. Gently flatten each triangle and place 1 tsp of the cream cheese mix in the center of each.
- Top with a spoonful of chicken cubes.
- Place 1 tsp of the avocado mixture on the chicken (so now you have a layer of 1 tsp cream cheese, chicken, and 1 tsp of avocado mix)
- Bring the three sides of the crescent roll triangle to the top and then pinch all three seams to seal it.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake according to the crescent roll package.
- Let cool for a few minutes before eating.