- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 1 package of Gourmet Buffalo Bleu Dip Mix
- 1-2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 cup of bread crumbs
- Wisk the eggs in a bowl and add 1 Tbsp of milk.
- Add ½ package of Gourmet Buffalo Bleu Dip Mix to the eggs and milk.
- Toss 1-2 lbs of chicken in the egg mixture.
- Pour bread crumbs into a bowl, then roll the chicken in the crumbs to coat strips.
- Lightly coat or spray frying pan with oil and preheat to medium temperature.
- Fry chicken until done.