½ Cup Mayonnaise
½ Cup shredded Parmesan cheese
4 boneless skinless chicken breast cutlets.
5 Tsp Onion Chive Gourmet Dip Mix
½ Tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl combine mayo, Onion Chive Gourmet Dip Mix seasoning, garlic powder and Parmesan cheese.
- Moisten chicken breasts with water and lay on baking sheet (line baking sheet with parchment paper to make clean up easy).
- Divide the mayonnaise mixture evenly among the chicken, just spreading it across the top of each piece, and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, remove from oven and sprinkle bread crumbs on each piece of chicken.
- Return to oven and bake for additional 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly and juices run clear.
- Tops will be browned and chicken will be incredibly juicy.
- You can also finish them off under the broiler for a minute or two to get them extra browned on top.
- Garnish with a dash of fresh parsley, if desired.